617 NE Davis St • McMinnville, OR 97128 • (503) 472-4020 • E-Mail
1714 Villa Rd. • Newberg, OR 97132
Mental Health Counseling
- Is your family experiencing distressing changes?
- Do you suffer from anxiety or depression?
- Do you have trouble expressing your feelings in a constructive way?
- Have you or your children been a victim of or exposed to violence?
- Do you wonder if your child’s behavior is “normal”?
- Are you wondering if you could benefit from psychiatric medications?
Our Counseling Program provides a range of behavioral health services and supports for families, children, adolescents, parents, and other adults. Our behavioral health experts will seek to understand your unique situation and work with you to formulate a plan to get you and your family’s life on track.
Lutheran Community Services’ counselors are behavioral health professionals who can help you reach your goals and sustain progress with the natural support of your families, friends, faith communities, social networks and local resources. Services available include:
- Mental Health Assessment. Counselors evaluate individual needs and goals for healing, growth, and change.
- Individual and Family Therapy. Sessions with you, your family, or both on a regular basis will help you reach your goals.
- Medication Evaluation/Medication management. Our psychiatrist, Dr. Sally Godard, will assess medication and/or monitor responses to medication she prescribes to relieve distressing symptoms of anxiety, depression, or other mental health conditions.
- Family Stabilization Services. Our specialists provide in-home services to support families with skill building needed meet their children’s health needs.
- Parenting Education. Classes respond to the needs of parents, grandparents and foster parents to equip them with the knowledge, skills and self-awareness needed to raise happy and successful children.
Most services are offered in English & Spanish.
The Oregon Health Plan (OHP) under the Yamhill Coordinated Care Organization (YCCO) covers the cost of these services. Families with private health plans are often reimbursed, once their annual deductible is met. A sliding fee is available to clients without insurance.