Assertive Community Treatment
Building community connections for health and well-being
We focus on providing services and support to adults who experience severe mental health challenges that make it difficult to live everyday life.
With the support of Assertive Community Treatment (ACT), individuals can remain in their homes and communities while receiving the intensive support they need. Our services include:
- Psychiatric evaluations and medication management
- Registered Nurse services and medication training
- Case management and peer support services
- Individual and group therapy
- Substance Use Treatment
- Supported employment and rental assistance through Choice Matters
ACT has successfully reduced psychiatric hospitalizations and criminal justice system involvement for adults with severe mental health challenges. We help people access the services that best fit their needs and build healthy relationships within their community.
For more information or to enroll in these services, please call (541) 323-5330
Need more information?