Refugees Northwest is seeking volunteers to facilitate small Talk Time groups for elder refugees to develop their English language skills. Volunteers must be available to attend sessions in Kent from 1:30-4:15pm on Tuesdays. Training will be provided. For more information, please contact Sarah Lawrence at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In times of uncertainty, one thing is true: together we can do amazing things.
Join us today on #GivingTuesday as we bring health, justice and hope to individuals, families and communities in King and Snohomish Counties
We're proud to be a part of this global day of generosity, and we hope you are too. Click the link to make a difference today.
lcsnw.z2systems.com/survey.jsp?surveyId=8& ... See MoreSee Less
2 days ago
- Creating Artistic Expression for People with Dementia
- Our Communal Bowl Will Help Refugees, Immigrants and Local Farmers
- Lutheran Community Services Northwest and Compass Housing Alliance Pursue Affiliation to Address the Region’s Growing Affordable Housing Needs
- Pilot Project Introduces Refugee Elders to Telehealth and Virtual Connections
- Helping Families for School Year in Port Angeles