Safe Families for Children
- 350 nights of hosting
- 46 days of respite
- Provided critical basic-needs resources to over 100 local families in extreme crisis
…and reduced Yamhill County foster care placements by 20%!
Make a one-time or monthly sustaining gift to keep children safe and families together long-term.
Your donations help our staff maximize this volunteer movement to reach more families.
Safe Families for Children creates a safe space for children while their parents deal with a temporary crisis situation. From people opening their homes to provide shelter for children for weeks on end to people offering a simple ride across town or help with an errand, our volunteers say yes to vulnerable children and their families in both large and small ways. Anyone can help—anyone can join us in saying yes to generous hospitality, building relationships, and enabling transformation.
To start making your impact click the button below to fill out an application. If you have questions contact our staff at Safe Families for Children, Yamhill County at 503-472-4020 ext. 217 or email@example.com
You can make a lasting positive impact on the life of a child in many ways.
- Donate on a one-time or monthly basis using the link above.
- Volunteer your time to change the lives of a family.
- Share this page with someone who you think may be called to demonstrate love in action.
- Contact our team to sign up for our regular newsletter at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Follow us and share the news of Safe Families for Children on Social media.
Start your journey to a more stable life!
435 NE Evans St. McMinnville, OR 97218
Over 100 volunteers each month join us in our work.
For more information on volunteer roles, contact us at
or call 503-472-4020 ext. 217
Show your support for children and families in Yamhill County with a recurring or one-time gift.
Make your gift online today!
Need more information?