You are welcome here.
We offer services without regard to race, ethnicity, national origin, religious belief, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, ability, military or veteran status, source of income or political affiliation.
There are no upcoming events at this time. VIEW ALL EVENTS
- ‘A Family Place’ Expands to Reach more Children
- 5 Questions: Beth Farmer, International Counseling and Community Services Program Director
- 5 Questions: David Ochan, Case Manager for LCS Northwest’s Minority AIDS Initiative (MAI)
- 5 Questions: Delivering Hope Is Peggy Ray’s Mission
- 5 Questions: LCS Northwest’s Mike Bricker on Changing Field of Addiction Recovery