Kitsap County Services
Our Bremerton Family Center is open for food pantry and diaper assistance. For more information please contact us via email at [email protected] or by phone at 360-377-5511.
Helping Kitsap County families lead healthy,
LCS Northwest has empowered Kitsap County families and individuals beset by trauma and poverty to become good parents and financially self-sufficient. We provide an array of services and access to community-based resources necessary for them to sustain healthy, stable households free of abuse, neglect, illness, isolation, and hunger.
Our services include:
- Basic needs and crisis assistance
- Resource information and community referrals
- Assistance signing up for food stamps, Washington Basic Health and other local programs
- Working families tax credit
- Computer access
- Diaper assistance
- Food assistance
- Navy Exceptional Family Member (EFM) Respite Care