Improving Quality of Life
We work with you to prescribe medication at optimal levels to improve your life. Our Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP) and Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (DO) are here to help you with your medication therapy.
Our services include:
- Assessments and/or comprehensive review of prescriptions and their possible interaction or side effects.
- Formulate short-term and long-term medication treatment plans.
- Monitoring the safety and effectiveness of prescription medications plans.
- Genetic testing so medication works correctly with your body.
- Educating patients about medications.
We serve everyone from people who are at inpatient treatment facilities to those who have full-time jobs. Our clients are 16 years old.
Our services can be paid for with the Oregon Health Plan (Medicaid), private insurance, and Medicare. We also offer a sliding fee scale based on income, or best cash price. If you would like more information about our Medication Management program please call 541-539-4964.
Need more information?