Sexual Assault Advocates in Washington State
- Helping more youth ‘reclaim’ their lives from the dark is wise use of LCSNW resources
- LCSNW unveils Safe Route Immigration – new name, same trusted resource
- LCSNW therapist has ripple effect on Spokane children for 20 years and counting
- ‘We lost our lives one year ago’ – Tetiana fled Ukraine, finds purpose on LCSNW staff
- LCSNW brings extra sweet Valentines to seniors with help from our partners
This great event is not only a chance to support #immigrantsrights, but also their hopes and dreams and their families' safety. #HealthJusticeHope #willamettevalleyTickets and Tables for FIESTA en la Viña 2023 are now open, and they are going fast!
Reserve your seat for one the most heart-stirring spring gatherings in the Willamette Valley now!
lcsnw.ejoinme.org/MyEvents/Fiesta2023/RegistrationTicketsandTablePurchases/tabid/1355343/Default.... ... See MoreSee Less
- Likes: 5
- Shares: 0
- Comments: 0
We're determined to keep vulnerable families together and help children thrive! That's why our #klamathfalls Relief Nursery Manager, Joseph Maurer, spent a day meeting with leaders at the Oregon Capitol. Relief nurseries all over the state, including ours in KFalls and #yamhillcounty, are counting on their support. Thank you, Rep. Emily McIntire (top photo, center) and State Senator Dennis Linthicum (bottom photo, center). Also thanks to Rep. Kim Wallan (not pictured). #HealthJusticeHope #parenteducation #orleg ... See MoreSee Less
Nine years ago Thursday, the Oso mudslide in #snohomishcounty Washington killed 43 people. Take a moment to remember through the inspiring words of Tim Ward, who lost his wife and was part of our agency's Oso Survivors Support Group. #osostrong #survivorstories #HealthJusticeHope Oso Slide Memorial ... See MoreSee Less