Community Resource Centers – Snohomish County
Community Resource Centers move people from crisis to self-sufficiency
LCS Northwest’s Community Resource Centers make a powerful impact on people and communities by working to eliminate barriers and provide hope.
Our Everett and Familias Unidas centers are warm and welcoming places with caring staff who represent the communities and cultures we serve. Our team, specializing in Trauma Informed Care, serve people each day facing instability and crisis.
We stand ready to help low-income families and individuals meet life’s basic needs. Our team helps them deal with mental health, domestic violence and substance abuse. We help them overcome language and cultural barriers. We help them improve their education, find jobs and regain hope.
We can assist with:
- Finding a place to live
- Retaining current housing
- Basic necessities: food, toiletries, diapers
- Mental health support
- DSHS and government benefit applications
- Medical insurance applications
- Connecting those living with disabilities to support resources
- Veteran services
- Job search: resumes and cover letters
- Utilities (with disconnection notice)
- Emergency clothing and household items
- Back to school supplies
- Holiday giving for children
- Referrals to community resources
Familias Unidas Latino Community Resource Center
215 W Mukilteo Blvd Everett, WA 98203
Everett Community Resource Center
215 W Mukilteo Blvd Everett, WA 98203 425-355-6005