Chocolate. Champagne. Dinner. Auction.
Join us virtually for this black-tie gala recognized as one of Spokane’s Best Charity Events! Party for a purpose while enjoying complimentary chocolate samplings from some of the areas finest chocolatiers, champagne, games, a gourmet dinner, and live and silent auctions.
Live Stream Begins In
We’re bringing the party to you!
Just because we won’t be gathering in a fancy ball room this year doesn’t mean you can’t experience the fun and elegance of the Chocolate & Champagne Gala. This won’t be your average virtual event, so get ready to have some fun!
Here’s how it works:
1. Register for the event for FREE!
Registration is a two step process:
1. Click the button above to register for the event (and purchase a Gala-To-Go Swag Bag if you would like one)
2. The week of the event, we’ll send you a link to create an account with ILF Auctions. This is an exciting and interactive new event platform that will greatly improve your guest experience. Don’t worry, it’s very easy to use and doesn’t require you to download anything.
2. Order your Gala-To-Go Swag Bag
Purchase your Gala-To-Go Swag Bag by 4/10 and we’ll deliver it to your doorstep* on Friday 4/16.
Swag Bag includes:
- Dinner from Feast World Kitchen
Falafel Wrap – Deep fried chickpea patties wrap served with tahini sauce
Fatta Dajaj – Layers of curried chicken, chickpeas, croutons, roasted almond, rice with toasted pita bread dipped in tahini sauce. (Vegetarian/Gluten Free options available)
Tabouli – Mediterranean salad with bulgur and finely chopped vegetables
- Champagne (187ml bottle may be upgraded to standard size bottle for additional charge)
- Chocolate samples from each featured chocolatier
- $25 gift card to Gander & Rygrass (order by 3/31 and receive TWO gift cards!)
- More surprise gifts!
*Delivery available within 25 road miles of downtown Spokane + Post Falls & Coeur d’Alene. Pick-up arrangements can be made for outside these area.
3. Dress Up & Share your Pictures!
Don’t waste that dress or suit jacket you had planned to wear! Treat yourself to a “night in” and enjoy a reason to get dressed up.
We want to see your selfies! Share your pictures online using:
4. Tune In for the fun!
Before the event, connect with us online or social media for exciting event sneak peeks! Then tune in to our LIVE event Friday April 16th using ILF Auctions.
6:00pm | Live music with Pat Simmons
6:30pm | Legacy of Hope + Virtual Paddle Raise + Live Auction
Chocolate & Champagne Gala 2021
Friday, April 16th
Live Music with Pat Simmons
Legacy of Hope Event
Opens 4/14, 12:00pm
Sneak Peek Coming Soon!
Friday April 16th
Live music with
Pat Simmons | 6:00pm
Legacy of Hope | 6:30pm
Virtual Paddle Raise