What does it cost to attend the event?
Gather with us in-person to experience the fun and elegance of the Chocolate & Champagne Gala.
$125 Individual Ticket
$200 VIP Ticket
$1200 Table of 10
Do I need to register?
Yes, all guests must register in order to purchase tickets or participate in the auction.
Do I need to provide proof of COVID vaccination?
Guests no longer need to show proof of vaccination or negative COVID test results in order to attend.
What should I wear?
The Chocolate & Champagne Gala is a black tie optional event. This year, guests are encouraged to take inspiration from Old Hollywood Glamour – bold colors, couture gowns, and glitzy accessories. Guests are asked to wear a tuxedo, suit and tie, floor-length gown, knee-length cocktail dress, or pantsuit appropriate for the formal occasion.
Share your pictures online using:
What are the benefits of mobile bidding?
- All auction items are available online.
- Once bidding starts, you will be alerted when you have been outbid.
- You can bid from anywhere your mobile device, tablet, or computer has internet access.
- All auction bidding will be tracked, displayed and announced in real time.
- The check out process is a breeze because because you’ve already registered.
How can I participate in mobile bidding?
Registration for mobile bidding is easy and FREE:
1. Visit the Event tab to register for the event
2. You will be prompted to create a LiveMeld account through ILF Auctions (if you don’t already have one). LiveMeld is an exciting and interactive new event platform that will greatly improve your guest experience. Don’t worry, it’s very easy to use and doesn’t require you to download anything.
Will this work for both smartphones and standard mobile phones?
Yes, you can bid with any mobile device. With smartphones and tablets, you can browse, search and bid via a mobile-optimized version of the auction website.
What about attendees who don't own or don't wish to use mobile devices?
Volunteers will be available to assist with questions, offer technical help, or place a bid on your behalf.