- LCSNW clients must stay alert as COVID-19 emergency benefits and rules lapse
- Helping more youth ‘reclaim’ their lives from the dark is wise use of LCSNW resources
- LCSNW unveils Safe Route Immigration – new name, same trusted resource
- LCSNW therapist has ripple effect on Spokane children for 20 years and counting
- ‘We lost our lives one year ago’ – Tetiana fled Ukraine, finds purpose on LCSNW staff
Who needs a 🎄to hang ornaments? Not our volunteers and staff teams at #santaforseniorsnw, and not the isolated seniors who will receive spring ornaments this year. Want to help? #HealthJusticeHope #respectyourelders #tacomawaThank you to everyone who helped make spring ornaments and cards for Santa for Seniors! Here are some examples of what we have received back so far. If you would like to help, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. 🌷 ... See MoreSee Less
- Likes: 2
- Shares: 0
- Comments: 0
Everyone should have the dignity of a job and a home. It's hard to have one without the other. So glad that our team is part of the solution. #HealthJusticeHope #kingcounty #DignityofWorkCOVID-19 was a challenging time for everyone, but for some, the challenge continues. Many have lost their jobs and/or homes due to the pandemic or other circumstances. We now offer employment assistance in King County to those in need of finding employment, including those experiencing homelessness. See flyer for qualifications and for more information, email email@example.com. ... See MoreSee Less
This great event is not only a chance to support #immigrantsrights, but also their hopes and dreams and their families' safety. #HealthJusticeHope #willamettevalleyTickets and Tables for FIESTA en la Viña 2023 are now open, and they are going fast!
Reserve your seat for one the most heart-stirring spring gatherings in the Willamette Valley now!
lcsnw.ejoinme.org/MyEvents/Fiesta2023/RegistrationTicketsandTablePurchases/tabid/1355343/Default.... ... See MoreSee Less