A Life Changing Lunch
May 22 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Mark your calendar and show your support for the life-changing programs of LCS Central Oregon on May 22, from 12 p.m. to 1 p.m., at Room 1868 in Prineville.
There is no admission fee, but you will be asked to support our Central Oregon work including:
- Child, Youth, Adult and Family Behavioral Health Counseling
- Intellectual/Developmental Disability Advocacy
- Outpatient Alcohol and Drug Treatment
- Problem Gambling Treatment
- Supported Employment and Housing Assistance
- Medication Management Services
- The Resource Center, Food Pantry and Clothing Closet
For more information or to reserve your spot, contact Michelle Duff at 541-323-5330 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.