- This event has passed.
South Puget Sound Fundraising Luncheon
March 3, 2019 @ 12:30 pm - 3:30 pm
Mark your calendar and bring your friends to show your support for the life-changing programs of LCS Northwest in South Puget Sound area on March 3 at the STAR Center in Tacoma. Social hour begins at 12:30 PM, followed by lunch and program at 1:30. There is no admission fee, but you will be asked to support our South Puget Sound work:
- Caregiver Services – Zoo Walk, Memory Café, Support U™ and Music Mends Minds
- Home Care – Pierce, Kitsap and Southern King Counties
- Meals on Wheels
- Santa for Seniors
- Refugee Resettlement – Washington
- Retired and Senior Volunteer Program (RSVP)
- Senior Companion Program
- Senior Friends
- Senior Media Services – Senior Scene Newspaper and Where to Turn Guide
RSVP by Sunday, February 17, 2019, using the form below.
The STAR Center is located 3873 S. 66th Street in Tacoma. For more information, contact Julie Kissick Malloy at 253-298-9170 or by e-mail at email@example.com.